Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trampoline Fun!

Oh to be a kid again! This is what my kids and their friend Tommy enjoy doing on most weekends! They try to see who can jump the highest or fly the farthest. I love how Claire's hair gets so staticy. I on the other hand am trying to spray paint a patio table and chairs and doing a lot of cursing at the same time. Thank goodness all the kids are in the backyard! I am always up for a challenge but I think my table and chairs are winning this one! I am pretty sure all I am achieving is calloused hands and less hair on my head then I started. I'd love to say you will see the end product but I am getting so close to throwing in the towel and tossing it all to the curb and then heading out for Margaritas or maybe even a few daiquiris. I guess if that happens I will have to start going to garage sales or shopping Craigslist for a patio set. Now, its not that this a bad alternative but I was just hopping a few cans of spray paint would work their magic. Well, I sure hope you are all having a splendid weekend!

















8 comments:

Kerry said...

hang in there..and while you're at it, could you make mine a mango daiquiri??

Mandi said...

I love the hair! That's an awesome pic.

Good luck with the patio set-- no sneaky peaky picture?

La Dolfina said...

OMG those photos are priceless!!! Thank God you took the time to enjoy the view. Don't throw in the towel just yet. Get a good nights sleep and it won't look so bad in the morning :)
xx

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love that picture of the hair! Every time I jump on the tramp I pee a little! Only with another mom could I share that story :)

Stephanie said...

LOVE the hair! Looks like every one had a good time. Hang in there - you can kick that patio set's tush!

Mary Ann said...

that is a great capture of the last shot! have a great week ahead...verbenacottage

Julie@beingRUBY said...

HI Megan
Love these pics.. your little Claire looks so cute.. that would have been me as a youngster.. jumping around and the staticy hair... probably still me... Good luck with the patio set... xx Julie

Whimsical Creations said...

Those shots are great!

Good luck with the patio set.

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com