Thursday, April 1, 2010

Letter writing...a thing of the past!



When was the last time you got a letter in the mail, or even a post card? How many real Christmas cards did you get this year? Did you even send any out, or did you use the internet and send your family letter that way? Now a days people use email, text messaging, Facebook or even twitter to get their message out there. The other day we were invited to a birthday party via Evite. Instead of an actual paper invitation, people are using this free service to send their invitation. I agree it is much faster and you can track people's responses, but it seems rather impersonal to me!

How would you like to join a postcard exchange? Would you like to receive a postcard from me? Well, I have a friend that is hosting a postcard exchange. She started this back in February but wants to keep it going! Her name is Deborah and her blog is called The Fairfield House.
Click her blog to become a part of this wonderful idea.
http://fairfieldhousenj.com/2010/02/24/youve-got-mail/

Don't you think it would be more fun to receive one of these...



than a pile of these...



Send me your email and we can trade addresses.
My email is....mcarusopartridge@gmail.com

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Megan,
What a wonderful idea!!!! here is mine

kkeesee@adelphia.net

Have a beautiful Thursday
Hugs
Kate
xoxo

Jeanne Henriques said...

Great Idea!

Sign me up! henrqs@yahoo.com

Kerry said...

Yep, I'm in. What fun to go and find great postcards to send! My email is tranquiltownhouse@gmail.com
Can't wait!
enjoy your Easter break

La Dolfina said...

Hi Megan,
Me too! I'm at ladolfina.comcast.net

Tillie said...

i love writing writing...I miss getting letters...I'm totally in!!!
tillien@gmail.com

ps - in case u can't tell I'm WAY behind in blogs!!

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com