Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Look who's having a birthday!

My niece Vivienne is 1 today! I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday, I flew to California for her birth and spent a whole week holding her! Beware, I went a little picture crazy but with this face do you blame me?


4 days old!


Very excited Aunt!


Can't a gal get any sleep around here? Someones always touching me!


Claire was in California with me and she fell in love!


Claire picked out this dress for Vivienne and I think she loves it!


I love this picture!


Just hanging out! Claire wore this onesie when she was a baby!


Vivienne and her mommy came to Iowa for a visit! Claire feels like such a big girl holding the baby!


James was so bummed when my sister had a baby girl, but he soon got over that when he met her!


At the Iowa State Fair in the butterfly garden!


Vivienne was getting in the Halloween spirit with her skull hat!


Took a trip to Nebraska to see my nephew Tommy. He will be 1 in May! Vivienne thinks he is funny!


Vivi having a play date with her little friend. Don't you love the bow I got her?


Some of you have seen these pics, but they are too cute to leave out! My sister and I were having fun playing dress up!


Gordon her horse was trying to get her cookie!


She loves her Uncle noch noch! My husbands middle name is Enoch and we thought Uncle Jim was boring so we shortened it to Uncle noch noch. Pronounced like knock.


I think she thought James was asleep and thought she would crawl away!


Getting ready for her trip back to California!

Happy Birthday my sweet Vivienne!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh she IS a cutie! Happy Birthday to the little sweetheart!
So glad you stopped by - how terrific is Jeanne, and isn't the Kindle great? I got the cases from Amazon. They have everything in the Kindle store under accessories. I checked - they still make the bamboo one. Happy shopping!
Best,
Stephanie

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

Thanks for sharing these adorable pictures!!!

missy said...

oh my gosh....she is adorable!!!!! happy birthday to the little cutie!!!!

Free Art Printables said...

She is such a little doll!!

Tillie said...

she is so cute!!!

the treat girl said...

Okay....the bow you got her is too stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Lipstick Life said...

Such cute pics! thx for sharing.

Kate said...

Megan
Your neice is absolutely precious!!!! Happy birthday to her!! I love her name (Pretty Woman) Miss Vivienne. Ok and I missed yesterday's post and just read it now. You are a total hoot!!! I can't stop myself from checking your blog just so that I can laugh my bum off. Have a great day!!!!

Kate

Pineapple Villa said...

What beautiful children. I miss mine being little and cute. They are dolls! Mel xxx

Janean said...

happy birthday, V!

what a cutie and a half!!! big ol' eyes...sweet smile...can't blame you for going *picture crazy.* any one of us would too!

hugs!

House of Smiths said...

So cute! Happy Birthday, girly!
I can't wait to see the laundry room!
Shelley

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com