Monday, April 11, 2011

Meet Me on Monday ~ Too cool to pass up!

How cool is this? "Java" from Never Growing Old has put together a few questions as a way to get to know others in Blog Land. Now don't worry, she isn't expecting you to divulge any of your deep dark secrets I promise! Only fun silly ones!



So here are the questions she's asking!

Questions:

1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?
2. Do you have any food restrictions?
3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
4. Sausage or bacon?
5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?

And these are my answers!

1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?

This is a hard one because there are too sexy look-alike guys I like to drool over!
Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan
~ Can we say Yummy with a capital Y?














1. Do you have any food restrictions?

I'm lucky to say I do not have any food restrictions but I would say that the one thing I hate to eat is rosemary! Call me crazy but I just don't like eating little twigs, and the flavor, yuck!



3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?

I laugh at this one because it depends on where I'm going! If someone called me up to have coffee and to be there in a half hour, then I'd just throw a hat on and jeans and run out the door. Yes, you read correctly, I wouldn't shower its true, so stop cringing! You are all too far away to smell me, lol! But if I knew the night before I was to be somewhere in the morning then it might be an hour! I have to flat iron the hair, that's what takes the longest!


4. Sausage or Bacon?

Easy, gotta be bacon and crispy please!


Everyone in my family loves bacon. I think one day my 11 year old son will be sporting one of these on his skin; he loves it so much!


5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?

Google baby, only Google!


Now head on over to Never Growing Old and get in on the action!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bacon, but I Yahoo.

Lila said...

Love the bacon tattoo- ha

Are you sure those are two DIFFERENT guys? Yes Yummy.

Your newest follower.

Style, Decor & More said...

Agreed! Javier and Jeffrey are sexy!
I get the rosemary thing, but I'll eat it.

Thanks for hopping by! Great blog!
I'm now following you too!

thrasherswife said...

Love your blog name - looking forward to reading your posts!

Elizabeth said...

You're men are hotties too! I'm visitng from MMOM Good Memories Cafe. Love your blog!

Julie said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Nice to meet a neighbor from Iowa and a former Nebraskan. I am a transplant, Kansas City is home. I am following you now, too!

Fairfield House said...

Megan,

It was fun learning a bit more about you. Now I know when Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan come over to make you an omelette (no rosemary) and bacon you will be ready in an instant; if you weren't up all night Googling them!

I couldn't agree more with your last post. I've been told so many times that I think like a man. I don't do drama.

Your Friend,
Deborah

Toyin O. said...

This is a fun post, thanks for sharing:)

Russo said...

Oh my goodness, this post rocked. From your choice of yummy celebrities to the bacon tattoo. I keep coming back to your blog because you are original. Your genius with blog post is unlike anything I have seen yet. You are gonna take this world by storm.


Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com