Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm buying a revolving door!


I swear with as many times as my kids and their friends go in and out, my next purchase will be a revolving door. I don't think my house can stand another door slamming!



Dear Lord, please give me strength that all the boys and 1 girl (my daughter) don't drive me to the Psyche unit or to drink today with all the noise they are making. Shouldn't there be some rule that kids are not allowed over to someone's house at 10:30 on a Sunday morning!

It was totally obvious when three 11 year olds came knocking on my door this morning that their parents didn't want them around either.

Thank you Lord for the trampoline invention, really! Except why do they all become brainless when they get together. I've already gone out and told them the rules 3 times.

I'm sure the neighbors hate us!

I just went outside to see what all the noise was and this is what I found.....






Well these sure gave me a laugh! A laugh I needed! Ahhhh, to be a kid again and not have a care in the world!

Enjoy your Sunday! Don't let those memories pass you by!


7 comments:

Mel said...

Too funny! They are making memories, not noise :)

I sure do wish I were a kid again.

Crystal said...

Oh I love this!! Very funny!!!
Do you think if we bought revolving doors by bulk that we could get a huge discount. I am sure that you could find loads of moms that would be interested =)
Have a great Sunday

xx

XLMIC said...

Awesome you got pictures of that!

Jamie Rubeis said...

That is SO SO awesome. I love it. I'm gonna have to do that one myself!!!

Shar said...

LOL I love this post!
Too funny!!!

Unknown said...

Your newest follower!
gigglelaughcry.blogspot.com

Russo said...

This is seriously cool writing. I love it- "Dear Lord, please give me strength that all the boys and 1 girl (my daughter) don't drive me to the Psyche unit "

You have such a wit in your posts and you definatly know how to entertain your readers. I love reading your blog.~Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com