Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award....I'm honored!



Look at what popped up in my mailbox last night! How cool is that? And even more cool is the gal who gave it to me. Morgan is someone I just met and I think we kinda hit it off. Read on to find out where you can find her!


*To accept this award, there are 4 rules*


Rule #1. Thank the person who gave you the award.


A HUGE thanks to Morgan at Tatted Mom for giving me this award. We are both new to each other's blog. How cool that we just met and I've left an impression on her!

Rule #2. Share seven things about yourself
(Can she really have more to share?) Of course I do, I can never shut up!


1. I fantasize about getting my nose pierced! I see gals on the street and I stare at them and then I go up and talk about their piercing, honest! I'll never do it because my husband is dead set against it!


2. I constantly talk out loud to myself even in public. I have the best conversations with myself!


3. I am addicted to my IPad! I use to read like a fiend but now I find myself curled up in bed checking blogs or Etsy instead of reading! Not good folks!


4. I want to take voice lessons! I love to sing and I'd love to know how to sing different notes!
When I start singing a song my husband will ask if I wrote it. I of course say "no" and he says, "well lets let the artist sing that one, ok?" Meany!


5.The other day I paid my babysitter in quarters and a gift card? Is that bad?


6. I once fed my daughter a chicken nugget that fell in the street! Come on we were having a meltdown and hey 3 second rule, right?


7. I don't want to go to my in-laws for Thanksgiving! I just want to stay home and watch the parade in my jammies! Why can't I?


Rule #3 Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.


Apparently I am to pass this on to 12 but I'm only going to do 5 because there are so many deserving blogs, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop! So here are a few awesome ladies I am getting to know and know you will enjoy meeting them!

1. Linsey over at Organized Chaos

2. Deborah from Apples in Wonderland






Rule #4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

Just wanted you all to know that the pukies are gone in our house! Whoohoo! I just hit my head against a big piece of wood for good luck! Happy Hump Day!



9 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

That is wonderful! Congrats my dear:)
Kisses and enjoy your day

Ps: I’m hosting a Pistacho Press GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :)

Jill Franklin said...

*lol!* I don't want to go to my in-laws Either! I'll stay home with ya! Oh! ...and I'd take quarters & a gift card in a heartbeat! Congrats on your award. =)

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! thank you! that is too sweet!! so glad you guys are done puking!

~the sisters

Tattedmom said...

The first blog post of yours I ever read was Wax or Shave, That is the Question, and, not only did I about spit my coffee out all over the screen from laughing, but I remember thinking 'OMG, so I'm not the ONLY one who has done that? Thank goodness.' LMAO!! I am a huge fan of you and your blog!! =)

Linsey said...

Thank you for the award, totally made my day!!!!

The Meditative Mom said...

Congrats on the award and thanks so much for picking me! I'm honored.

p.s. I had the same fantasy about piercing my nose. I ended up doing it and it never heeled properly. It stayed red and gross so I took it out. The good thing is that it heeled with no scar. Anywho, enough about my nose. lol Thanks again!

Sandra said...

Hi Megan,
Thanks so much for the award, I'm deeply honoured!
And listen lady, you crack me up yourself! I love that you feed your kids food off the street!...ok, ok, chicken nugget, 3 second rule, same diff!
Love you! You're a riot!

Krisztina Clifton said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! I replied back on my blog too. Just read your 7 things. Lol...I talk to myself outloud too. There are a lot of people out there who think I'm clinically insane!
And I really need that sign up there that says "I'm not drunk just naturally loud, friendly and clumsy"! Ha ha.

deborah said...

well shucks. ::blush:: thank you for this lovely honor. i still talk to myself and to complete strangers--in spite of the fact that my boys plead that i stop. oh well, you don't always get what you want. it's best to learn that early, don't you think? ;)

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com