Thursday, November 25, 2010

Please pass the stuffing!



Um no thanks! Not too hungry after seeing this one!

I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day with family and friends and don't eat too much Turkey or whatever meat you decide on!

Unfortunately my son is under the weather so he and I are staying home and watching the parade while my husband and daughter travel to the in-laws! Hmmm, I couldn't have planned this better! No honest this isn't fun! Neither one of us is enjoying it!

If you have any leftovers just make up a couple of plates and send em our way!

7 comments:

La Dolfina said...

No way Megan, that is too sad!!
I'm the one who usually is sick on Thanksgiving.
It's the change of the seasons here in the Bay Area, it's so drastic.
Please wish Amy a Happy Thanksgiving for me.
Wish you were here :(
Lots of bear hugs to you and your boy.
Mine just got home yesterday and I've been loving the heck out of him :)
XO

Bring Pretty Back said...

That was funny! haha! But I feel bad for your son!
Hope you enjoyed your day somewhat!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Anonymous said...

oh I'm so sorry you had to spend your Thanksgiving that way. I hope your son is feeling better tonight.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh hope your son is feeling better by now:) Enjoy the rest of the weekend, my dear
Kisses

Isha Shiri said...

Hello! Your Blog really fun, I loved it.

Thank you be following "Yeladim - Children" Blog.

It's a pleasure for me to follow your blog too.


I wish you peace

DustieBottoms said...

Hope you're feeling better. My SIL and her family missed out on Thanksgiving too because of the flu. (I wont mention how happy this made me lol)

Lori P said...

So sorry to hear about your Thanksgiving. I hope you were able to get a little lemonade from those lemons. On another note - what a picture! It took me a minute to figure it out. lol

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com