Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Where's Waldo?

Hi there, I thought that would get you to read me!
Today is January 5, 2010 and my new year has not started off so well. This is where I have been.....





I have been in bed with a fever and sore throat. I thank God the kids have gone back to school.

Well anyway, I have been reading everyone's blogs and am so amazed at how pumped you all are for this new year. Don't get me wrong, I am too, but my body and brain aren't agreeing with each other. I am so inspired by everyone's goals for themselves, whether it be to lose weight (I need to), exercise more (something else I should do), organize (oh, I love an organized house), new business venture (I have so many ideas) or just a new word.

What should my word be? I am still searching for what word is best suited for me and where I see myself in 2010. I am hoping tomorrow I will be able to get my act together and start living like the rest of you. For now I will borrow from mimi charmante and "Believe" will be my new word. Because I "Believe" I will get out of bed tomorrow and feel better...but "Simplify" was her word last year and boy that would make for better living.

Wish me luck on my word search, and I will be back in true 1 Funky Woman form before you know it, because "I Believe"!

Megan

2 comments:

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

Hang in there girl. I want you to know I didn't do anything today except re-set my alarm to be in sync with picking the kids up from school and I have taken as much Tylenol Cold Rapid Release as possible today. And before I picked the youngest up from kindergarten I had a salt craving after I spotted the potato chips on the kitchen counter that my daughter forgot to put away. Yes, I indulged the craving, but just a little. I do hope you feel better soon. And this period of rest has given you lots to think about.

Regarding your word...think of all your dreams and wishes and how you will feel at the end of 2010 telling us all you have accomplished. I know you can do it!!

Unknown said...

oh bummer, feel better! u have a year to do much!

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com