Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Bunny and a Bird! So what's next a Baboon?

I love how my kiddos get this wild hare to add more creatures to our little family. It isn't just the kiddos who love the animals but my husband. Sometimes I think he is far worse than they are. And it seems like all it takes is some batting of the eyelashes, a couple of tears and her wish is his command.

Now, they don't dare ask him in front of me because I will stomp my foot in protest. So guess what happened the other day? I was bamboozled again! And this time it was twice in two days. I guess you could call me the sucker that I don't protest loud enough, but it doesn't seem to matter much, they just sneak them in the back door, literally!

Claire got her bunny, Charlie. Still not sure if it's a boy or a girl. So we think Charlie goes both ways. Well, I wasn't implying "THAT", but I guess it could be interesting if we got it a friend, lol!



And then there's Gus here! Its technically James' but my husband is in love with him!
Sorry, this was the best picture I could get of him with all his squawking!


So now I'm truly worried! I'm afraid since we're into animals that start with the letter "B", if they would try to sneak one of these guys in on me? It would not surprise me, except that they are illegal as pets!


Well if you could have them as pets, my luck it would be this mean creepy one!


And they would multiply and destroy everything!


So, now were are referred to as the neighborhood zoo. None of the other parents have to even think about getting a pet for their kids, they just tell them to run over to Megan's house!

Well, I'm off to find my earplugs for the night!

I'm linking up over at Debbiedoos Pet Partay!

9 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

Too funny!
I used to think monkey's were SO cute but after that baboon attacked that woman and another some man...well, they scare me!
So, maybe it's time to move to the "C"s
a nice kitty-Cat! LOL!

Debbiedoos said...

Hi Megan I just happen to have my pet party going on, would love for you to join. You are too funny girl!

cakeologist said...

Your house sounds like mine only it's my husband who always puts his foot down. I think it goes back to when I was growing up and my mom never let me bring home the stray dog so now I want to bring home ALL the stray animals. When people need to get rid of a pet they know to come to me:)

Olive said...

My daughter begged for a bunny and I said "all they do is eat and poop" and she never forgot that praise and says it to me all the time. You will be spared because you have allowed a bunny! ♥olive

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Aw, what a cute bunny! My mom would never let us have a bunny when we were younger, but I've always thought they're so cute. :)

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhhh my gosh I so remember those days ~ Bunnies, birds, cats, ducks and dogs ~
We even thought our bunnies would be potty trained ~ Dang they poop alot !!!

Unknown said...

cute bunny! love the name...that's what we are considering naming our baby girl!
and oh yes, Our Hank gets away with murder because he is so cute!
xx
misty

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Oh, Charlie and Gus are sooo sweet! Claire looks happy as can be!!!

Jamie Rubeis said...

Sometimes I feel like I have a farm too with all of the kids and a dog and two cats! Might as well add a horse and pig in there while I am at it!

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com