Friday, December 11, 2009

School is back on!




















I was able to snap pictures of my kids (James in cream hat, snowboarding and Claire sledding on red sled) during their 2 snow days. We live in Iowa and we were hit pretty hard. I have to say when the kids are home and tell you they are bored and hungry like every five minutes, you feel like pulling your hair out! I am so grateful for school and the wonderful teachers my kids have.

Claire is in kindergarten and has the same teacher James had when he was in kindergarten. James is now in 4th grade. Claire's teacher is Mrs. B. and I am just amazed at her patience with these kids and how much she loves her job. I volunteer on Tuesdays in her classroom and sometimes I feel like I need a drink after I leave, and I am only in there for 1/2 an hour.

One thing you should know about me is that I don't really like kids. I mean yes I have 2 and I adore them (on most days) but truthfully kids just drive me crazy! I know I am not the only one out there that feels that way, right?

Well, I better get something done around here before the little munchkins return. Have a Happy Day!

Megan

No comments:

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com