Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our whimsical Christmas Decorations!

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of our festive holiday decor! Last year our house was on the Holiday Home Tour so there was a little pressure in getting out the decorations before December 1st. This year it was nice and stress free!

My favorite thing to decorate is my upside down tree. I love
putting bright fun ornaments on it because it is the first thing you see when you come in the front door.

The lady on the door was painted by a very talented lady named Julie who co-owns JB Knacker in Gilbert, Iowa. I'm sure some of you bloggers out there have heard of her. I have attached a boa and santa hat to keep her in the holiday spirit!






2 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Love your Christmas tree! Something I would do.
Looking forward to following your site
Maggie

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

So fun!! Love the colors!

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com