The Cre8tive Mom. Well how cool is that? Well I think it's so cool and Denise you seriously made my second, day and week! Now some of you might be sick of my ramblings so if you are then close your eyes. But if you love them like I think you do then read on!
1. Thank the person who gave me this fabulous award! Read above!
2. Share 7 things about yourself! (This is when you might want to close your eyes)
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers or less! I think 10 is ok, no pressure really!
4. Contact those wonderful bloggers who will then be indebted to you for life and let them know of this fabulous award!
Here we go......
7 Things about 1 Funky Woman (remember I'm pretty much an open book)
1. I stepped in Dog Shit in my bare feet the other day! Yup right in my bedroom! I screamed! This little pooch wasn't feeling well and didn't make it to the door to go outside! I'll always love her but I don't have to like her! Kinda how I feel about my kids most days!
2. Speaking of dog shit, yes we still are people. The snow has melted and I thought I would clean up the backyard. I went out to the backyard and it was like a land mine out there. There was no safe place to stand because there were little brown missiles everywhere. I swear now I know how that guy on "The Dirtiest Job" feels. I had no idea that all that snow was covering that much shit! I started cleaning up and yes bitching as I was doing it and since our pooperscooper broke I had to use a bag. As I put my hand in the bag to grab the poop, my hand went right through the bag and yup I grabbed it with my bare hands.
Lets just say if any of the neighbors were out at that moment they would definitely have thought they were listening to some crazy person. I swear it was like I had Turrets, I was snapping every cuss word you can imagine. I'm kinda done with poop duty for a while!
3. The other day I was so excited to have my two sofas cleaned in the living room, but just as soon as the guy pulled out of the driveway and my idiot dog came in from outside, he jumped up on them.
So anyone looking to adopt a Corgi?
4. I'm into Owls lately! No, not the ones that fly around and Hoot but the decor kind. I found some cool white owl bookends at a consignment store the other day. I'm so excited! I also found some cool owl statues that I'm thinking about painting all white...stay tuned!
5. I am never sending out Christmas cards again and I will no longer feel guilty about it! I am absolutely horrible at it, seriously. I have such great intentions and get the picture and send it off to Walgreens to get developed. Go and pick them up and then there they sit. In fact I still have last years cards that I never sent out. So here is my Christmas card to all of you....
6. I love beer. Yup I'm a beer girl I love the taste. Some of you might remember my Mother's Day gift last year from my son. It was this beauty! I should be completely mortified and embarrassed that my 10 year old gave me alcohol as a gift but he did know whay his momma likes, right? Anyhoo I have never been a big drinker in fact give me a beer and it pretty much puts me to sleep. Give me a second one and you will have to carry me to bed. And don't think that's an invitation because all its gonna get you is a lot of snoring! I'll be sleeping like a baby in no time!
7. I have rearranged my Living Room 5 times in the last two days and I still hate it! When I was little my mother rearranged weekly so I know that is why I do it! I have taken everything off the walls and am desperately trying to find a color that I want to paint in the Living Room. I was thinking of a grey so any suggestions. Any color really! I'm trying to decide what my style is lately! And I finally realized that there can be too many lamps in one room!
Ok, ok enough of my ramblings I promise! I now need to pick some deserving blogs for this award.
1. Absolutely Narcissism - Dam I love her!
2. Natalie Jean - Notobottoart - Awesome gal!
3. Brandi - Dysfunctional Supermom - Brutally honest and I love that about her!
4. Vic - Freckles and Fudge - Fantastically funny!
5. Tracey - I'd Rather Be Reading Book Club - Just found her and I love her book reviews!
6. Well-to-do - Check out their cool giveaway, awesome!
7. Debbie - Suburban Sanity - Loves cooking as much as I do!
8. Sue - The Desperate Housemommy - Hit the nail on Lady Gaga!
9. Amanda - Fond of the Silliness - on the floor laughing with her post
10. 1ne Proud Mama - From High Heels to Sneakers - shes gorgeous and so are her boys !
So there you have it! Gotta fly kids have a half day today. Why, oh why does it seem they aren't in school that much? Its either a snow day or a half day, grrrrrrr!