Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Mantle!

I thought I would show you a few pics of my mantle from previous years and then show you my mantle today!

This was from 2 years ago. Pretty traditional with the reds and greens! Check out my gals apron! Naughty or Nice? You'll never know, lol!



This was last year's mantle. I was going for a mostly all white theme, but had to throw in a little color for some pop!



And this is my mantle this year! I found the Joy banner at the GW, brand new in box for $1.99. The blue curly Q's were from the Hobby Lobster at half off so I swiped them all up!

The wreath I just whipped up with some fluffy yarn wrapped a bazillion times around a straw wreath form. Then I added some felt flowers!



Threw in some mercury trees I had for some sparkle and there you have it! A pretty simple fun Holiday Mantle!



8 comments:

Mel said...

It's beautiful! Fluffy and sparkly and pretty. Great score on the banner.

Beth said...

Your mantel looks great with all the accent colors! Nice and fluffy! Thanks for the blog visit!

Unknown said...

Awesome mantel! Beautiful and fun!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Hi Megan
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my bling burlap bedspring mantel! Love seeing the evolution of your mantel thru the years. Love this year the most with all the mercury glass. Saw your great globe collection - I have a collection too! Following along.
Kelly

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting! Those curly things are so fun and cute!

TRICIA said...

So pretty Megan, I love the blue!

Kimberly said...

Holy crap!
Those are gorgeous.
I'm so not a Martha Stewart so our home is the "tacky shit that our parents didn't like so they handed them down to us to use as Christmas decorations" theme.
It's kind of fun.
It's also kind of an eyesore.
But it brings the magic out in my kid's eyes so I guess it's a win.

Be Colorful Coastal said...

I am totally feeling the blue. Sparkle and Joy. It doesn't get any better than that. :0
xoxo
P

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com