Friday, January 21, 2011

Under Construction!

I woke up this morning to my blog all goofed up! I think I scared the dog into pooping because I screamed so loud. Poor thing. I have been working on my own customized background. It is just taking longer than I would like. If only my brother in-law who is a graphic artist would get off his behind and help his favorite sister in-law then I wouldn't be dealing with this crapola! I think there are some wonderful free backgrounds out there and I am so grateful that they are available and that so many of us can use them and do. I just think they have problems too and I'm kinda thinking that is how this whole mess started. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I understand they have the right to change things but warn us before you do that could you!

It's freezing here today I think it said - 9 degrees. Rather balmy don't you think?
The dogs don't want to go outside. I don't blame them. I think they are afraid this might happen


Off to make another pot of coffee, yest I did say another. I'd drink but its still a little too early!

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a great Weekend!

11 comments:

Jeanne Henriques said...

You are nearly there Megan...it looks great! I feel for you as I spent several hours trying to get the right pixel size on a blog photo for one of my blogs...talk about wasting time!! There is that feeling that you just have to get it right and that is when things go haywire...
Hope you are having a fab day :)

Jeanne xxx

deborah said...

yep, that's gonna hurt. i wish i had a fairy-blogmother to hold my hand through the trials and errors of blogging.

Mrs. Tuna said...

I'll put out some safety cones for you.

Natalie Lovins said...

I'm impressed with it. so far so good! every time i come to your blog my kids run to see it. they love the music!

Karyn said...

Im feeling for you .Same thing happened to me ! I had to abandon it for over a week , finally came back to it managed to fix some of it but the header is still messed up.
I just want it back to how it was !!!
Karyn x
Love the music by Rosie Golan & Yael Nalm on your blog , it lifts me up , puts me in a dancing around the room mood, thankyou.

middle child said...

Cute cartoon! Reminds me of our dog Belle. She always "circles 'round" before she pees, but she has been going crazy with this lately. She thinks she's found a pretty good spot and then she squats and her lady bits are touching the snow so she moves and tries again. It's all I can do not to bring her in and tell her to go ahead and pee on the floor!

BeWellMama said...

I like it. It's funky, Funky, I say!

Anonymous said...

All of this technical stuff is time consuming, ins't it? I think we beat you on the temp, but I'm not exactly excited about it (20 below). happy weekend...

Linda DeLuca said...

Megan,
Your blog is fantastic! I too spend hours tweaking backgrounds, fonts, colors and all of that. The bottom line is the writing and photos - your content. You have such a talent and a great way of bringing out loud laughter that the background is just that - background.
Keep writing - please!

Anne said...

Can't wait to see your new blog set up...the anticipation continues!!!

Jamie Rubeis said...

Oh wow! I love how it is looking. Very nice.

I just got back from some severly cold weather in Pittsburgh! It was insane! I hope to post about my journey this week.

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com