Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award.........Who Me?
No, really, you picked me?
I was so surprised to find this award from Lindsey of Boman Party of 5! What a sweetie for thinking I am so Versatile.
I haven't thought much about awards lately, or followers even. I just enjoy getting my thoughts and ideas out there. It is just the icing on the cake when someone leaves a comment or decides to follow little ole me!
To accept this award, you must do the following:
1. Thank the Blogger who passed this award on to you:
2. Share 7 things about yourself with the Blogging world:
3. Pass this award on to others:
Many thanks to you dear Lindsey
I am not worthy, I am not worthy!
7 things about me ~ Wow now lets see ~
1. I have always wanted to learn to play the drums and hope to learn one day!
2. We currently have a lost lizard somewhere in my house, and I am not kidding!
3. I drink my coffee through a straw and even when I'm at a restaurant. Hey I gotta keep these pearly whites, white!
4. A couple of summers ago, I broke my big toe playing badminton against my husband. It can get pretty nasty out there, we are so competitive!
5. I love to embarrass my son, so at his Football game on Sunday, I brought my cheer leading megaphone and stood up and yelled throughout the whole game. It sure got the crowd fired up and we won, 34 - 0!
6. I am an organized hoarder, well that's what my husband tells me. I collect things and know there will be a use for it someday!
7. I love anything with a witch on it for Halloween. I just love what a witch hat looks like and get giddy every time I see one!
This is always the hard part, passing it on to other deserving Bloggers. I find so many of you deserving of this fine award.
This award goes to.........
1. Robyn of the pink peony of Le Jardin
2. Amanda of Imperfectly Beautiful
3. Amy of Whisperwood Cottage
Well, I'm going to stop there because my list of you versatile Bloggers could go on and on. Enjoy your Tuesday!