Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's Raining, I think I'm going to...........



1. Put on bathing suit on and paint myself all crazy colors and then watch as the rain washes it off!
2. Make a farting noise, and say "Wow, did you hear that thunder roar?"
3. Lay on my stomach in a puddle and scream: "I'm melting, I'm melting!"
4. Gather all the electronics from my house and lay them out on the grass, and watch let them all get wet!
5. Run around and scream the words to Singing in the Rain.



I think I might get myself one of these and bike around or better yet.......



I think my husband and I are just going to walk around town like this!

What do you think, good look, isn't it?

Enjoy the day, rain or shine!

6 comments:

Blogs said...

haha! love the rain...we dance and sing in it often....and we make loud fart noises too....great!

Diana Mieczan said...

hahahah...that is a great rain outfit...hahaha...I adore this post.I would love to see you lay in a puddle and scream:)
Kisses darling

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That last picture is like a train wreck. I can't tear my eyes away.

Dharma said...

lol....mind if Greg and I join you?

Livi said...

lol....love it!

Be Colorful Coastal said...

love your humor.
Hugs and laughs,
Pam

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com