Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bigfoot spotted!

Just when we thought nothing could get in our way on a sunny afternoon, something unexpected shows up.

Is it? Could it be?

I can't quite make it out but, I think it looks a lot like Bigfoot!



Wait a minute, how did he get in my living room?



Where's animal control when you need them?



Ahhhhhhhh, help!



No animals or humans were harmed in these photos!

This is actually my crazy daughter who was playing hide and go seek. She found this costume in our closet and got the idea she would hide in the costume and then go and scare her dad. I think it worked!

What, you mean you don't all have Bigfoot costumes in your closet?

I'm hoping to show you all what I've been up to lately and it has lots to do with my favorite holiday!

Yesiree, the Witch is In folks!

10 comments:

two birds said...

that is the cutest thing! i want that costume!

Blessed Serendipity said...

I don't think I would like to meet "Bigfoot" in a dark alley and you had him in YOUR HOUSE. LOL

Danielle

Finley said...

I LOVE this!! What a fun little girl you have! :)

{mommy chic} design. style. kids. life.

W.C.Camp said...

Hey I know I am a bit of a wimp but if that thing came charging out of a closet at me, I would surely WET my pants!!! Tell your daughter AWESOME job!! W.C.C.

Anonymous said...

There is a Big Foot Festival here in Okla at the end of the month.
I honelsty was going to go but cant going to my moms HS reunion.

The Good, The Bad, & The Family said...

My favorite is the attack picture with dad! NIIIIIICE!

Margaret (@goodbadfamily)

Unknown said...

Oh i am so glad I have stumbled across your blog, I was feeling a bit blue today & your post has totally cheered me up I offically have a smile back on my face thank you.

Simplegirl said...

That is so funny! I love it, my son would have a ball with that costume.

dandelionfleur said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!!

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Too hilarious! :)

No Phone Call Is Worth It!

MomsMsg.com